- Objective(s): a, b, d
- Weighting: 20%
- Due: Week 6-7
- Task: Students identify and conduct initial research on a producer or creative team. Following from this, students arrange to interview a working creative producer or creative team. Students present the results to the class in a short verbal presentation and a longer written presentation that is uploaded to a class blog, along with relevant additional audio and video materials.
Groups of 2 (unless approved by Louise Alston)
- Summarize their career to date.
- What are their successes, challenges, key relationships?
- How does their business work? Creatively? Financially? In terms of marketing to their audience?
- What do they get back from their work that isn’t money?
- Summarize their creative process in general or on a particular project.
Presentation: 10 – 15mins: In class, both team members to present together.
POST YOUR BLOG POST HERE! Go to “dashboard” and in “Posts” click on “Add New”
Please post blog to: http://www.creativeproducing2012.wordpress.com
Step one: Log in
Step two: post your blog
Step three: If you would like to edit your post click on “All Posts” in “Posts” and edit!
The password will change on Friday 14th Sept at 5pm – no more posts or edits will be accepted after this.